Founded in 1996 by a group of private Russian entrepreneurs.
• Operates three legal entities in St. Petersburg (HQ, R&D, production), Moscow (distribution) and Switzerland (R&D) and representative offices in Bangkok and Beijing (Asian coverage).
• Product portfolio consists of a wide range of long-flashover and multi-chamber Line Lightning Protection Devices for OHLs of all major voltage classes.
• Customer base consists of the leading Russian power grid operators (incl. Rosseti, Lenenergo, Transneft, Lukoil, Gazprom) as well as a number of CIS, Brazilian and Asian customers.
• Strong market position with 70% market share in OHL 1-20kV and 15% market share in OHL 35kV in Russia.
• Sizeable business with solid and sustainable financial performance:
- Proven track-record of top-line growth with CAGR'09-14 of 46%;
- Highly profitable with double-digit net income margin of 21%;
- Low leverage (c. RUB 30m net debt as at 1 January 2015).
• Employs over 100 highly-qualified professionals.
• Key short-term strategic priorities:
- Further extension of Russian product offering (OHL 110kV);
- Adaption of existing products to international voltage class standards;
- Potential horizontal integration via mergers and/or acquisitions.