Information We Collect
The types of personal information users of our Sites may submit include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address)
- Login credentials for the Sites
- Information (such as dietary restrictions) relating to events for which website users may register
- For Streamer job applicants, personal information contained in a résumé, C.V., application and/or our recruitment template, employment history, education history, references, etc.
Other personal information found in content that users provide (including through surveys).
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect data such as unique device identifiers or their equivalents.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Sites. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about opting out of these activities, click here.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide our products and services.
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys, and market research.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information).
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products, services, websites and mobile apps; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities and enforce relevant industry standards, and our policies execute any agreement we may have concluded with you; or meet our legal obligations, such as to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
In addition, where required by applicable law, we may seek your consent (which we obtain when you provide your information or use or subscribe to a particular service) to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications.
- Process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conducting reference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of future opportunities that might be of interest to you.
- For information collected through automated means: (i) customize our users’ visits to our Sites, (ii) deliver content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Sites, and (iii) manage our Sites and other aspects of our business.
Information We Share
Your personal data may be transferred to our affiliates and subsidiaries in the Russian Federation but only for the above-mentioned purposes and according to all security measures applied to your personal data before transfer.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Links to Other Websites and Apps
Our Sites may provide links to other websites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
Updates to Our Website Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us
If you would like us to update information, we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.